Friday, April 30, 2010

these are a few of my favorite things

When he goes running with me.

When we watch our favorite tv shows together and laugh at the same things.

When we cook dinner together.

When he helps me around the house.

When he watches my favorite movies with me when I know he would rather be watching something else.

When he lets Abbi snuggle up in his arms, and Briggs snuggle up on his lap.

When he kisses my forehead.

When he says ‘I love you’ first before we hang up on the phone.

When I get butterflies in my stomach because I'm so excited to see him.

When he changes the words to songs to make them about me (or makes up his own songs).

When he knows I’m upset about something and won’t let me talk about it unless he’s holding me.

I’m so glad he is apart of so many of my favorite things...
they wouldn't be my favorites without him.

1 comment:

becky rigby said...

Jess, this is such a thoughtful post. You are too sweet! I can't wait to hear how church went. =)