Monday, May 3, 2010

big matt

it's my brother in law's birthday today!

here are 5 reasons I love Matt.

1.  He’s an amazing story teller. He should definitely be some kind of writer…people need to enjoy his books or column or something!

2.  He is a great little bro. Need help, he’s there. Need advice, he’ll give you his two sense. Need to know something off the wall, he’ll make up something that sounds real good, but probably isn’t true.

3.  He is a gentleman. He treats jenny, his soon to be wife, with the upmost respect. He would do anything for her. He is like that with most ladies. He has let me borrow is jacket more than once when I was cold. That's just how he is.

4.  He is funny. I mean he wants our kids to call him Big Matt, not Uncle Matt. I love it!

5.  He is strong. His arms are the size of one of my legs! He can lift me up with one arm. Impressive right?!

Happy Birthday Matt! We love you!

No comments: