Friday, April 23, 2010

I think he’s trying to steal my side kick spot.

And because he’s just so dang cute, I just might let him.

Briggs follows Gordon everywhere.

And has separation anxiety when he’s gone.

We can’t do anything without him. I tried to take him on a walk while Gordon was working on his Cruiser and Briggs wasn’t having it. I think he’s afraid he won’t be there when we get back. But he always is.

So naturally when Gordon decided to ride my bike around our neighborhood, Briggs was right there with him. Running along side and keeping up the best he could.


He’s adorable. And I love him very much (and Gordon too).


Abbi got a little jealous of the freedom we gave Briggs to run around unleashed.
So I decided to trust her a bit and let her go too.
She followed the two of them for about 2 seconds.
Then she looked back at me as to say “sucker” and took off in the other direction.
She’ll be the one in the bike basket when I get one.

No comments: