Friday, April 2, 2010

hello my name is jessica and i'm a hamburgaholic

Doesn’t this look so delicious? It is. It’s from Tonyburgers.

And I’m not even a meat lover! The majority of the time I eat fake meat, veggie or bean burgers. But hamburgers from Gri-Delis or Tonyburgers are too delicious to pass up.

And apparently I have a problem. I realized this when my work/burger buddy, Teresa, and I used up two punch cards at Tonyburgers in what seemed like 1 month (10 purchases per card and you get a free burger). In my defense…we share a card, get two punches each time we go, and one of the cards was given back to us by mistake and it was completely punched up so we kind of got a free be.

Yes, I’m admitting I have a problem.

No, I am not seeking help for the problem.  I didn't say it was a bad problem.

Don't worry, I am still getting my 5 servings of fruit & veggies each day.
And we don't always get fries.
And I do order a salad every now and again.  They have great salads too.

4 comments:

Christine said...

Funny post, love the pics. I think you offset all that with your healthy diet and exercise. I have to confess, I have a problem too. Sssuuugggaaarrr. Can't go without a piece of dessert after every meal.

Gary and Bree said...

That sounds so good right now! You should be the hamburglar for halloween! I know that was randomn but it just popped into my head bytheway I would love a craft/girl time with you & Mystie. Name a date k?

Unknown said...

Mmm, I also share your love for hamburgers... mouth watering

lashlover said...

Too funny Jess!! Haha! I am also a Tony-aholic. You know my sister works there? Just imagine.. Getting 50 percent OFF?! I mean, how can I not eat there? Well, sadly I no longer get a discount, but as you know, I still eat there! Love ya girl!