Friday, April 9, 2010

I met the hottest guy skating last night, and we skated together on every couple’s song

Oh boy! I can’t remember how many times I said that when I was in middle school. My friends and I went rollerblading at 7th Street Skating Rink several times a week. All in the name of meeting hot boys. And slapping their hands when it was a ‘just girls’ skating song. And hoping they would ask you to skate with them when it was a couple’s skating song.

Last night brought back all of these fun memories. We had a ward activity at Classic Skating. Not much has changed from the good ol’ skating days. I slapped the hottest boy’s hand on the ‘just girls’ skating songs. And I skated with the hottest boy there on every couple’s song.

I did use rollerskates instead of rollerblades.

And I’m married to the hot boy I skated with.

1 comment:

Georgi Family said...

LOL! I totally remember going skating with you. We would have sleep overs and go skating. I sure felt like I was "all that" when we went skating. HA!