Friday, December 11, 2009

Housewife?

I feel pretty confident that I would {and someday just might} make a wonderful housewife.

I’ve got the whole cleaning thing down {every Saturday I do my ‘chores’ before I do anything else…well maybe I go do cardio and yoga first, but definitely after those comes cleaning}.

I do laundry occasionally.

And I’ve even ironed Gordon’s dress shirt once.

Now I’m working on the whole cooking thing. I’ve cooked twice this week in fact {which might be a first…poor husband of mine}. And from scratch both times. I have proof {at least of one night’s dinner}.




I even tried to make these chocolate chip pancakes as healthy as I could…substituted no-sugar applesauce for the oil, used wheat flour instead of white… So what if the cinnamon honey syrup had a whole stick of butter in it {it was dang good and I would/will make it again}.


Now I’ve just got to work on the whole stay at home thing…the dogs aren’t a good enough reason {at least that's what Gordon says}.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You're so cute. Those pancakes look yummy, mmm!