Monday, December 7, 2009

Add a warm drink and it's a date

There’s something about Christmas lights that really puts me in the mood for the Christmas season. A couple of weeks ago we went to our city’s light parade and opening of the Christmas Village attraction. I don’t really care much for either of these things, but I love to see people’s creativity come alive with the decoration of the parade floats (which this year’s creativity was lacking…come on people!). The more lights the parade float had the more I liked the float.



It was a chilly night so to warm up we stopped by a local coffee shop and got steamed milk and hot cocoa (which is my absolute favorite thing to do, get warm drinks. And if their fancy warm drinks, that’s even better). My gingerbread steamed milk/hot cocoa creation was magical.





Thanks husband for doing these ridiculous things with me (taking a picture in front of this sign is ridiculous to him…taking pictures when we’re anywhere is ridiculous to him, yet he continues to do it. And all for me. I sure do love him. A lot.).

No comments: