Monday, December 7, 2009

Dear Gordon,

Thank you for letting me take you on date this weekend and treating you to a movie that was my choice, and dinner which was my choice, and dessert which also just happened to be my choice.


(we tried a new ice cream shop, SubZero ice cream. It was amazing and oh so delicious)





Thank you for putting new tires on my car so I’m safe on my commute each day. They made a huge difference this windy snowy morning.

Thank you for snuggling with me last night during the wind storm (which I wasn’t scared about until you said you were a bit nervous that the wind might damage our house…thankfully the only thing that happened was a blown off window screen. Crazy canyon wind!).

Thank you for wanting to "just hang out at home, just us" almost every Friday night, eat a frozen pizza, cuddle with the dogs and me, and watch a movie.





Thank you for being so unselfish that you would have waited a little longer to have your dream come true if the answer to my prayers wasn't the same as yours.

Thank you for not getting too upset about this post. I do it all out of love (and because this is my journal).

I love you.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I love it. I really enjoy your posts. I think you should make it a goal to have one everyday because it makes mine! haha