Tuesday, September 30, 2008

5 Friend Tag

Thanks again Kim!

5 years ago I....
1. just started college & had no idea what I wanted to do
2. was dating so many different people at one time it was hard to juggle them all
3. was a bit of a party animal
4. had a missionary out
5. stayed up late almost every night

5 things on today's 'to do' list
1. go to the dentist
2. attend staff meeting
3. clean house (specifically bathroom, but I always find other areas to clean in the mix)
4. do laundry
5. go to the gym for boot camp

5 snacks I enjoy
1. tropical flavored Starburst
2. rootbeer
3. cut up fruit/veggies
4. chips and salsa
5. anything with peanut butter

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire
1. buy lots of designer products (makeup, clothes, purses, shoes…the list is never-ending)
2. build the house of our dreams in the area of our dreams
3. buy Gordon a Moab toy
4. donate to charity (pretty much just tithing)
5. help out my family where they needed it

5 places I have lived
1. Ogden, UT
2. Smithfield, UT (I wish to forget those few months of my life)
3. Kaysville, UT
4. Layton, UT
5. South Weber, UT

5 jobs I have had
1. hostess/server at Cracker Barrel
2. medical receptionist for private practice doctor
3. medical receptionist for private practice podiatrist
4. medical receptionist for clinic
5. volunteer coordinator for health department

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

I Tag:
Jodi
Katherine
Mom Hardcastle
Lindsey P.
Jessica T.

1 comment:

Kim Felt said...

Good job jess. You know you like to be tagged. :)