Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Best of Both Worlds

It was just going to be another typical evening at the gym: turbo kick for 60 minutes, abs, then go home. My sister in law, Jodi, had different plans and oh what a great plan it was! We both love the show Gossip Girl (think what you will, I love it!) and we both love the gym so she decided rather than rush home and miss the first 10 minutes of the show we would combine both of our loves and use the treadmill while we watch our show. Brilliant! So instead of the measly 300 calories I normally burn, I kicked it up to 450 all while watching my favorite show. Go ME! So every Monday night you will find me at the gym working hard and watching my show. Thanks Jodi. You are a genius! It feels good to be back (and by back I mean working out for more than hour. How did we let ourselves get in a rut?!) And to have you back. Best gym partner ever!
A very good combination!

5 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh you know it!

Lindsey Rose said...

Sounds like a great way to burn the ounds off!

Lindsey said...

Definitely the way to go! I have my spin bike in our basement right in front of the tv... never miss a minute of anything haha!!

Kim Felt said...

I wish I exercised. I can't...It makes my heart hurt. :) j/k I'm just too lazy. I'm impressed that you work out that much. I guess that's why you look so good.

Anonymous said...

I wish I had that sort of motivation!I need some badddd. Well, you and Gordan and Jens and I need to get together again... even if it just mexican food again, that'll still work.