Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My 8 Things

I’ve never been tagged before, so a big THANKS goes to my cousin Kim for “tagging” me with My 8 Things.

8 TV shows I love to watch (we only get 2 channels on our TV (14 & 30). Good thing they run episodes of these shows on the Internet):
The Office
Gossip Girl
The Hills
Flight of the Conchords
Friends
Desperate Housewives
30 Rock
The OC

8 restaurants I love:
Ogden Pizzeria
Warrens/Dylans
Grideli’s
Andy’s
Costa Vida/Café Rio
Paradise Bakery
Tasties
Tona

8 things I am doing today:
Checking out a local senior center & their volunteers
Going to the gym where I will take a turbo kick class (YIKES!)
Cook dinner for my hardworking husband
Dishes
Take the dogs for a walk
Catch up on my TV via the Internet
Laundry
Clean up all my messes from the day!

8 things I am looking forward to:
Gordon graduating
Gordon finding the job of his dreams
Buying a home
Having too many volunteers (for my new job)
Going to the gym
Starting a family & being a mom
The snow
The weekend(s)

8 things I love about summer:
Shorts
Swimsuits
Sandals
Bear Lake
Camping
BBQs
Summer nights
Change of scenery & temperature

8 Olympic events I want to see: *This year was my first year of actually watching the Olympics and I wanted to see:
Diving
Marathon
Gymnastics
Swimming
Opening Ceremony
Closing Ceremony
*I know there's only six but gymnastics includes many other events that add up to more than eight

8 things on my wish list:
House
New Coach purse and wallet (that is a never ending wish because once I get a new one I always wish for another one)
New furniture to put in my house
Land Cruiser for Gordon
Money (without working for it)
A new Subaru each year
Tour the world before we have kids (especially Europe)
My own cabin at Bear Lake

Now I tag: anyone that wants to do it (I hate being put on the spot)

3 comments:

LeeAnn said...

I didn't know you did dishes.

... said...

Haha! Yeah, I only do them because Gordon is in school and doesn't have time to do anything but homework when he gets home. So I take over that responsibility (until December then it's all him again).

Kim Felt said...

Hey, I only tagged you because I was interested in what your eight things would be. :)It is more like an honor than anything, right?! I want to know how you ever got gordon to do the dishes in the first place. I was told men don't know how to.