Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Blessed

Gordon and I were talking the other day about how blessed we are. It’s rare for Gordon to talk about anything “churchy” with me and I’m the same way too so it was a pretty short but sweet conversation that really got me thinking about how blessed we really are. We have been given the opportunity to do so much in our lives. Things have fallen into place at just the right times (which I know is not by coincidence). Gordon has been so successful going to school and working full-time, something I look up to him for. He’s been such an amazing husband, always putting me first, even when I know I don’t deserve it. He’s supportive, caring, and always willing to help me (even with the dogs which I know he hates doing). He’s the biggest blessing in my life. We both have great jobs right now that have given us a lot of opportunities in the career world. Our testimonies have never been stronger, which in turn equals a strong marriage. We are living our lives as best we can, trying to take advantage of all the blessings that are coming our way and making sure to be thankful while doing so. Our lives are pretty awesome right now, and although crazy most of the time, we know we’re very blessed.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I'm so happy that things are going so well for you guys! You guys are both great and you totally deserve where you are at right now! I hope things just keep getting better for you!!