Monday, March 16, 2009

She's Back!!


This is why we pre-wipe our exercise mats before we use them...
also not the best pic of us but I didn't have another one of us at the gym
(especially since I stole this one from Jo's blog)

Oh, how I missed my gym buddy. One surgery after the other has not only affected you, but me too! I don't love going to the gym quite as much when you're not there. I definitely didn't stay for nearly 3 hours when you weren't there (my legs are still wobbly and it's been a good hour since I've been home...great workout tonight!). It's good to have ya back Jodi! Now, let's hold off on the surgeries for awhile mm-k.

2 comments:

Tami said...

Okay so I saw that picture and I said "EWW!!" out loud and Nick had to come see what I was grossed out about. I really have germ-a-fobia since I started teaching Kindergarten and that is one of the main reasons there. Gross! I'm glad you have your gym buddy back!
I need to get motivated to do that.

Jodi said...

I am so excited to be back...oh and my butt hurts today...sure sign of a good work out! I will try my hardest to keep out of surgery...I am kind of a danger to myself!