Sunday, November 9, 2008

Tag Time

Thanks to both my cousins (Missy and Kim) for these lovely tags...

Hubby Tag (I liked this one...I love the chance to talk about Gordon. He's the best!)



*What is your husband’s name: Gordon William Hardcastle
*How long have you been married? 1 year 6 months
*How long did you date? 2 years 8 months (not including 9 months engagement)
*How old is he? 22
*Who eats more sweets? Me, although now he too needs a little chocolate after dinner
*Who said I love you first? He did, but I was going to at that same moment if he didn’t
*Who is taller? He is by 1 foot 2 inches!
*Who can sing best? Me, but I’ve never heard him really sing, not even at church so he might
*Who is smarter? I am book smart, he is common sense smart (we’re perfect together)
*Who does laundry? He does his, I do mine
*Who pays bills? Both of us
*Who sleeps on the right side? He does
*Who mows the lawn? He will (and he’s very excited about it!)
*Who cooks dinner? Both of us (he makes a killer breakfast and I love breakfast for dinner!)
*Who drives? Both of us, he says he hates to drive my car because I’m so particular about where to park, bumps in the road, etc.
*Who is first to admit they are wrong? We both do, but he does it far more than I do (he’s a good example to me. I’m slowly learning…)
*Who kissed who first? He kissed me…on the first date! I was very shocked and it was by far our worse kiss (half on my mouth, half on my cheek)
*Who asked who out first? Technically I did, but it wasn’t a date just “hanging out.” He asked me out on our first date the last day of the semester (in case it didn’t work out he didn’t want that awkwardness feeling the rest of the semester; Smart boy)
*Who wears the pants? We both have one leg in

I tag: LeeAnn, Mel, Bonnie, Janean, Sally, and anyone else who wants to talk about their husband

4-4-4 Tag (this tag is where you go to the 4th file on your computer, you select the 4th picture, then you tag 4 people)

This picture was taken in February of this year at my nephew's birthday party. We're just being goofy...there's really no other explanation for this picture.

I tag: Missy, Janean, Mel, Jodi

No comments: