Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Some Things Will Never Change

With only 3 days until my Dad’s wedding, my Aunt Sheri, sister, and I decided we needed to do a little something for my Dad since Brenda had her party, my Dad needed his. There isn’t a better place to have a party then good ol’ Brewski’s! We kept the tradition going and had his party on Wednesday. The regulars were there, with the addition of my dad’s best friend Craig. We had a BLAST, like usual. We haven’t been on our regular schedule of Brewski’s night since the beginning of summer so it was nice to all get together again. We were definitely the loudest people in the bar and half of us there do not drink so there was no excuse for our behavior (except I can argue it’s the Fraga blood in me). My Dad was given gifts, some inappropriate but all in good fun. His “stepdaughters” were there too a.k.a. Keri and Shelli. It was SO nice to hang out with them again. We haven’t seen each other since July at the Journey concert, but it was like no time has passed at all (of course we talk on the phone all the time but with our busy schedules it’s hard to get together like we use to). My Dad cracked non-stop jokes aimed all of us, with Shelli getting the brunt of them. Tons of pics were taken. I was laughing so hard that by the end of the night I had a headache. My Dad is so excited to be married again. Brenda is glowing because she can’t wait to experience what she’s waited her whole life to experience. Our party was a success. I sure can’t wait ‘til Saturday…Bring on the headache!

The Gang
The Happy Couple with their daughters

Cheers to the Happy Couple!

1 comment:

Georgi Family said...

pssh, thanks for inviting me. Just teasing. I am so happy for your dad. He is a great guy.