Wednesday, June 4, 2008

It's Wednesday night!!

The Brewskis' crew (minus my Aunt and Uncle)

Best hot wings in town!




My dad loves to tease Shelli


We had a "tie the cherry stem" contest where you tie a cherry stem with your tongue
The results (mine, Shelli's, and Tim's)

I have never really had a night that I look forward to. Of course there were those nights that my favorite shows were on, but since Gordon and I refuse to pay for T.V. (mainly because we're poor) those nights are long gone. But boy, oh boy, do I look forward to Wednesday nights. For the since February, Gordon and I have hung out with my dad, my Aunt Sherrie, and Uncle Phil at a bar on 25th St called Brewskis on Wednesday nights. Their pizza and hot wings are to die for!! Everyone should try them at least once, because it will not be your last. Just recently we have expanded our group to my dad's girlfriend Brenda, and my two best friends, Keri and Shelli, who often times take Gordon's place because he is so busy with summer school. The entire night is full of laughs and good times. If anyone remembers the T.V. show Cheers, Brewskis reminds me of that. It hasn't gotten to the point that people holler our names when we walk in, but we do have the same waitress that doesn't have to ask what we want because it's always waiting for us at our table; pizza, wings, and virgin Shirley temples. Yum! One Wednesday night we decided we didn't want the night to end so early so we went and sang karaoke. Spur of the moment type fun! For fun, I'll let you all view our first (and last) performance. Believe it or not, the owner wanted us to come back every karaoke night. What a sweet guy! He was heartbroken when we explained that this was a one time concert. You never know, there could be a reunion in our future.

3 comments:

Kim Felt said...

Oh my! Do you do birthday parties? :) That puts our BBQ's to shame. Next one, I'm bringing the karaoke machine.

Georgi Family said...

hey, if there is room for one more than you can count me in next wednesday!!! That looks like a blast. And besides, your dad hasn't been able to tease me for years!! And thanks so much for the pizza last night. That was way sweet of you guys. And the outfits....oh my, for cute!!!

Kara Simmons. said...

Ha Ha! Of course Kari would want to sing Spice girls! I remember that in Consumer Health!