Monday, June 16, 2008

Gettin' old doesn't look so bad...

Our friends, the Hanewinkel's, are in town to visit from good ol' California. They came to celebrate their daughter's first birthday (and Misha's birthday too) with some of their family (and friends) in Utah. During the festivities we somehow started playing the Wii. I suppose it's the new 'pin the tail on the donkey'. As we all took turns, Bryan's grandpa wanted to join in the fun. I decided that getting old doesn't look so bad. Even though he has bad eye sight and hearing, he had a ton of fun playing Mario Cart. It didn't seem to bother him at all that he lost every time and could never stay on the track. He was having a good time with his family and that was all that mattered to him. And he gave us all a good laugh, which was all that mattered to us!

(although this video is sideways, it's still very funny! He is the player at the bottom right side of the T.V.)




Here are some pics from the birthday party and our lunch date.






2 comments:

Kim Felt said...

Okay, that is funny. I think older people trying to play the new games now a days is hillarious. Of course, I was playing american idol and I probably looked and sounded like an old person. Good thing no one had a video camera or I would be on someones blog too!

Lindsey said...

haha thanks... definitely dont WANT to work for the MAN but if I have to work another day at America First longer than I already have I will shoot someone! haha But I don't think it's gonna pan out, but we will see. Have you been interviewing at all, or what's your plans??