Friday, June 27, 2008

Smooth, Smelly (Good), and Pink

As if my mom did not do enough for me on my birthday, she told me she still had one more surprise for me. She took me to get my very first pedicure! We went to an Aveda salon. I LOVE Aveda! I use their makeup, hair products, lotions...and the best part is that they are environmentally friendly (which is the main reason I use their products, although my hair and skin have never been so healthy).

So pedicures are amazing! I've have now given in to the part of me that is so high maintenance and it feels good. Our pedicures were only suppose to be 50 minutes long, but our estitians went 20 minutes over (we didn't pay extra in case you were wondering). HEAVEN! The whole experience was so relaxing and stress free. The environment was heavenly. We had our own private room. The workers kept asking us if we needed refills on our drinks which were given to us while we were waiting. High class treatment from the beginning to the end. I loved every moment of it!



1 comment:

Lindsey said...

oh they are so nice huh!! sounds fun, I'm jealous! Yeah there are definitely upsides to the not getting hired.. I am somewhat relieved actually! Anymore interviews for you?