Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!!

Good day to be born. I have had such a wonderful day. Although I had to work (I usually take the day off on my birthday, but everyone was working too so I decided I could work) it still was wonderful. I work with my mom (no she did NOT get me my job, I did on my own merits) and she had surprised me this morning with a delicious chocolate cake with fudge frosting!



This evening I spent my birthday in good company. Several of us went to a sushi restaurant in Ogden called Tona. The sushi was delicious! It was fun to experience sushi with friends that had never had it before. I think everyone enjoyed themselves. I don't really care if they liked the food or not, it is my birthday and sushi is my favorite!









My birthday cake from Gordon...ask him the story behind 'Merry Christmas'





I was given such amazing gifts! Gordon bought me a heart rate watch that measures my heart rate, calories burnt, and other stuff too. His family must have known I was getting it because they got me accessories for the watch. I am so excited to start using it! Watch out Jodi, the competition is on! I no longer need to pretend that I am burning just as many calories as you. I'll now know my true calories, good or bad.


I don't say it often enough but I have such amazing friends and family. Today wouldn't have been so wonderful if it wasn't for them all. This was one of my favorite birthdays.





No comments: