Thursday, May 8, 2008

When life hands me lemons I say "Now what?!?"

What a crazy, hectic, relieving, wonderful day! Graduation brings out so many emotions, most of them I felt for a split second and then a new one came. I did not go to the commencement ceremony early that morning. Everyone told me that it's a waste of time and to enjoy sleeping in one last time. I should have just gone because sleeping in was not an option for me...I was too excited to sleep! I did go to my convocation ceremony. It was short and sweet. I enjoyed the speakers. But most of all I enjoyed the company. From the moment I got to the Browning Center it was chaos: pictures, pictures, and more pictures mixed into the hooting and hollering of excitement with graduation. Everyone that I had become good friends with in my program was there. It was exciting to be graduating with all of them. Especially Keri and Shelli (we'll be waiting for you Katherine, this Fall).







I love my new laptop! Thanks Gordon!

The after party...

Karoke anyone?


But most of all I am glad that my family was able to come and support me. I feel very blessed to have such a wonderful family that is always there cheering me on! I love you guys! THANK YOU!





Well...I did it. I am officially a graduate from Weber State University. Now what?!

No comments: