Friday, May 9, 2008

They call it a career.

"So what exactly can you do with that degree?" That is the question I have heard for the longest time. To those people I always replied, "Oh lots of different things. I can be a wellness coordinator, work in public health..." and that's usually where the conversation stops because a new question is asked about one of those two things. That is only two things...not lots of different things I can do with my degree. I know there is more that I can do, but those are the two areas that I am most interested in. I have been on the look out for jobs, or should I call them careers since I'm graduated, that have to do with those two areas. I am becoming more and more nervous as I am looking: there are not a lot of prospects out there. Those I have found I have applied for. I guess we'll wait and see where the applications take me...wish me luck!

2 comments:

Kara Simmons. said...

I get that same question every time I am asked my major!!! Congrats about graduation and good luck in the real world!!

Lindsey said...

oh heck I feel ya on this one... haha