Monday, April 28, 2008

What I'll miss most...

Anxious, excited, ecstatic, nervous, happy, stressed, overwhelmed, unsure, sad. These are some of the feelings I have felt for the past month. The end is creeping up. The end of my undergrad schooling is this Friday (mentally I've been done since the beginning of this year). The end of my receptionist career, which technically hasn't ended just yet but it's coming, I can feel it. The end of spending a lot of time with my three amigos (Katherine, Keri, and Shelli).

That's us (Me, Keri, Shelli, Katherine)


Of course I am happy to start a new beginning, I always am when I'm making the choice to start the new beginning, but I'm really undecided about the whole thing. I'm gonna miss school (yes, you read correctly...I'm a nerd). But most of all I'm going to miss seeing my girls practically everyday! Keri, Shelli, and Katherine have become my very good friends. I have always been told that the friendships you make in college will last a lifetime. I sure hope that's the case with us. I have experienced a lot with these girls. Major moments in my life they have been a part of. We've been on vacations together, been there for life changing experiences that only the best of friends are a part of. I will never forget our spring break to California! What an adventure. We saw all of Southern California in 4 days! We even made time to stop in Vegas to watch Keri sing (Boy is she amazing)!

Yes, we're spelling out CALI!

All of us slept on a twin bed. Now that's friendship.

We made a pit stop at Suzie's old fashion 50's diner

Finally, we made it to the beach!


We stayed a bit too long in the sun...

Cooling ourselves off with ice cream

Stopping for a spiritual moment at the San Diego temple

Doing a little shopping at the Beverly Center



Us right before the Chelsey Lately show (that was for you Keri!)


We've made fools of ourselves singing karaoke, and dancing like no one is watching us.

That's Shelli and Me groovin' with my Dad while Keri sings.


We've celebrated birthdays together and weddings.

Nothing like a friendly game of pool to celebrate Keri's birth

The winners (Shelli and I let Keri and Gordon win, it was her birthday after all)


Happy Birthday KERI!


Whenever we're together, you know it's a good time. Even if we are in class, it's still the best time ever! I know we'll stay in touch. It will just be weird to not be experiencing everything with them. Instead I'll have to hear it all over the phone, or through e-mail. We're all going on such different paths, but I'm excited for the future and I will not forget the past.

1 comment:

LeeAnn said...

I am still friends with one college roommate and I even work with another. Those were great days, we just didn't have all the pictures.