Thursday, May 29, 2008

Hello Taylor!!




This is Taylor. He is the handsomest little boy in the world! My cousin, Missy, gave birth to this precious little wonder last night. I was so excited to get the news and couldn't wait to finally meet him! He is more adorable than I could have imagined! I don't know all of the details such as weight and height, but I do know he is perfect. He is healthy (as well as his mother), and is pooping up a storm (already like his Mom). Congratulations Missy and Nephi...your beautiful family is growing!

2 comments:

Georgi Family said...

oh he is by far the cuttest baby I have ever seen. Who ever his parents are must be pretty darn good looking to make something that cute. 8) Thanks for putting those on for me jess. Love ya!

Kim Felt said...

I don't know about THE cutest, but definetly ONE of the cutest. :) Those are way cute pictures of him.