Saturday, May 24, 2008

I hear you're married to the REAL Indiana Jones!?



Yes I am.

One of the girls I go to the gym with said this to me while we were working out. I quickly realized that I am married to the REAL Indiana Jones.
Although Gordon is no archaeologist, he practically should be based on the fact that he has had all of the Indiana Jones movies memorized since before he was born. He is an extreme fan! And even though I didn't know him during the summer he thought he was Indiana Jones' side kick, I feel like I was there because I hear all about it from him and his family, and I have seen numerous pictures of the cutest little boy decked out in snow boots and an Indiana hat, both of which he refused to take off all summer long because Indiana Jones doesn't take his off.



Gordon and Indiana are very similar. Besides the good looks, Gordon is just as adventurous as Indie. If he could, Gordon would pack up the bare essentials, meaning a rope, hat, and boots, and travel around the world. The only difference is that he wouldn't be looking for artifacts; he would be wheelin' instead.

It should be to no surprise that we have already seen the movie twice, and have watched the old ones multiple times before the new one was released. I love watching Gordon as he watches them...it's as if he is little again, so getty and ready for adventure. And he is even more like Indiana now...he's settle down, but still finds adventure where ever he is!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

CUTE! If you dig a little deeper, I bet you'll find even more Indy-look-alike photos. There's a ton! Him and his little monkey shortround.

Lindsey said...

haha I think that's what Jared and I will refer to Gordon from now on haha. Anyway we were thinking (as you have hinted at! haha) that we should hang out sometime! We could go out or just hang out.. let me know what you think!

LeeAnn said...

I was looking for that picture. Cute kid then and now.