Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Patricia's Mexican food

Whenever I find a good authentic Mexican food restaurant I get really excited. I love Mexican food. I keep my blinders on because if they really are authentic, then it’s not that nutritious for me.

We ate at Patricia’s and I fell in love (Gordon ordered chalupas…they were nothing like the ones he use to get at Taco Bell…he was disappointed). Mostly I fell in love with the gentleman singing Mexican love songs and playing the guitar. He had a beautiful voice. And added a little romance to our dining experience.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Patricia's was one of Justin's grandparent's favorite places to eat! When Justin's Grandpa passed away just a few months ago Patricia and some of the other people who work their came to his funeral (they even came to the cemetary after, I guess they were pretty tight). I've actually never even been to Patricia's. We'll have to go try it out!