Sunday, October 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad!


It's my Dad's birthday today.
(he's 53!)

Here are 5 reason I love my Dad:

1.  He is funny.  Always making us laugh.  I like to think I inherited that from him.
2.  He always wants to spend time with us.  Whether it is playing Wii, watching football, eating delicious dinners, go out for breakfast/lunch/dinner...he likes having us around.  I love it.
3.  He is every bodies friend.  Everywhere we go he knows someone.  And they love him.  It's like Cheers where everybody knows your name cause everybody always knows his name and makes it a point to talk to him.  My friends included...they don't call him Papa Gary for nothing.
4.  When you're in trouble, he is right there to help you.  He's like the "one call that's all."
5.  Although he has made mistakes, he's made it a point to make up for that and I think he's doing a great job.  He truly cares for us and we know he loves us very much.

Happy Birthday Dad!  I love you very much!

No comments: