Thursday, October 14, 2010

mysterious mustache

he’s such a funny man, my nephew Skyler. always wants to make people laugh. for sunday dinner he showed up with a sweet mustache on. said he drove to my mom’s with it on…fooled all the cops into thinking he was old enough to be driving. since it looks real and all. (he gets to drive my sister’s car once they are in my mom’s neighborhood…he thinks it’s so cool, especially when my niece is with him…such a show off). he thought it was funny to put this mustache on everything, take a picture, and send it to his cousin who was also doing the same thing. (oh, to be fourteen again…)


i took a nap after dinner. and was rudely woken up by the sound of a camera. and a mustache on my face.

He’s hilarious, right.

Side note: Gordon also has a fake mustache. He keeps it in the ash tray of his land cruiser for special occasions.

No comments: