Thursday, October 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!

It's my Mom's Birthday today!  Happy Birthday Mom!  I love you!

Here are 5 reasons I love my Mom:

1. She is strong. Mentally, physically, emotionally, spiritually. She’s unbelievable. And she gives me strength.

2. She is the best mom in the world. She will do anything for her kids. And we haven’t always made her life a joy ride. But she loves us, no matter what we do and who we are. She will always be there for us. Doing whatever she can. Always.

3. She is gorgeous! I’ve got great genes. Inside and out.

4. She has always been a wonderful example for me. She’s a hard worker in all her endeavors: church, work, mother, wife, daughter, sister. I have a lot to look up to and be because of her.

5. She is one of my best friends. She is always 2nd on my list to call when something happens in my life (Gordon is 1st). She’s the 1st person I call when I can’t find something at the grocery store.

**she loved her birthday gift from all of us.  it was a complete surprise.  now she's apart of the "toms" club too.




No comments: