Friday, October 15, 2010

Doggie Friday: show 'em that you care

It's Utah's "Week for the Animals" this week.  Do something special for the animals in your life.

Right now our dogs are having a day at the spa (okay they're getting groomed, which I think might be torture for them but none-the-less).  Can't wait to see them all short-haired and skinny.

updated: my dogs get groomed down the street from my work.  i usually leave early to go pick them up because i can't stand to leave them there all day locked up in kennels, but since hardly anyone was at work friday, and upper management said it was okay, i picked them up and brought them back to work with me.  i thought i would love it (i always wanted a 'bring your dog to work day') but it wasn't all that great.  i kept worrying about them, hoping they wouldn't bark or have an accident in my office (although it wouldn't have been that big of a deal since we're in the process of moving out and into our new building which, by the way, will cut my commute in half!).  next time i do this i'll just take a half day and take them home.


No comments: