Thursday, October 28, 2010

music heaven




my step Dad is a music lover.  that's one thing we have in common.  he also has an amazing vinyl record collection.  i wish we had that in common.  i'm talking the best of the bests.  rare Beatles albums.  Led Zeppelin.  Fleetwood Mac.  The Doors!  i just about passed out when i stumbled upon these in his collection.  Oh the sweet sounds of Jim Morrison's voice.  it's enough to put me in a music induced coma.  he did tell me i could have any of the albums i wanted...but i just don't think i can take something so precious away from him.  maybe someday when i find a sweet vintage record player on one of my thrifting adventures.  but until then, he can store them for me.

1 comment:

Bing Math said...

My mom and dad have a bunch of records in there basement. And, they have a record player that works! Unfortunately, a lot of the 45 singles that we used to play as kids got melted and ruined somehow when we moved. Oh well.