Thursday, March 18, 2010

rough day at work

I received this picture from my husband Tuesday morning. The message that came with it said: Just driving to work!



A few hours later I received the next picture with a message saying: Work is seriously rough today. 

Do you see why I’m jealous and bitter?

Tuesday he got paid to go snowboarding. And have a BBQ in Snowbasin’s parking lot. Paid to snowboard. And eat delicious BBQ food. Oh, and he went on his new, free snowboard.

Okay, my jealous and bitter feelings only last a moment.
He has wanted to work where he’s working for a long time.
He is happy. And he deserves it.

But the picture messages are a bit much.

1 comment:

Annie said...

wow - looks like a really tough day.

I don't snowboard, but I'll trade Gordon a day in the sun with a bbq for a day with two little rug rats.

They're really cute. And they like to be outside, too.