Thursday, March 25, 2010

if at first you don’t succeed, try-try-try again

I wanted to give up. Everyone else around me picked it up so quickly. Given most of them had done it before and just needed a little refresher. It was much more difficult than I anticipated.

Hold it a certain way.

More tension.

I wanted to give up.

But then I got it. And people keep telling me it looks really good. (People are nice)

So I’m going to finish it, and maybe even make others.
I learned how to crochet today at work. It’s for a service project we’re doing for low income moms.

Am I domesticated? Not quite but I’m much closer than I was this morning. My mother-in-law would be so proud.

1 comment:

LeeAnn said...

I am so proud. Keep it going, if for no other reason than it gives you something to do on a car trip.