Wednesday, February 24, 2010

yeah she's eleven and we wear the same size clothes...

It seems to be the week for birthdays in my family.

My sweet niece, Jade, has a birthday today.

Here are 5 reasons I love Jade.

1. She is one tough cookie. She has had to experience things in her life that no little kid should have to go through. But she’s a strong girl. And I’m proud of her.

2. She is smart. She loves to learn. She reads all the time. Her grades are fabulous. Her future will be bright.

3. She loves to shop. Hello, that’s one of my favorite things too!

4. She is pretty.  Watch out boys!

5. She is my favorite (and only) niece. It’s been fun to have a younger girl in the family to talk "girl talk" and do girl stuff with.

Happy Birthday Jade! I love you very much!

1 comment:

Georgi Family said...

she is a cutie! She has come a long way hasn't she! She is looking so much like travis every day. (minus the colorings) She is GORGEOUS!