Friday, February 12, 2010

i love you more than...

i love you more than yoga.

i love you more than frozen yogurt with fruit on top.

i love you more than sleeping in on weekends.

i love you more than fancy warm beverages.

i love you more than breakfast for dinner.

i love you more than my favorite mustard yellow cardigan.

i love you more than the dogs.

i love you more than my favorite tv shows.

i love you more than fashion.

i love you more than good hair days.

i love you more than summer vacations.

i love you more than my favorite song.

i love you more than shopping.

i love you more than blogs.

i love you more than I did yesterday.

happy valentine’s day weekend my love.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

So cute :)

Justin said...

That post is for the bigger dog or the little one?