Friday, February 19, 2010

we officially have a gaming system

The d.i. is quickly becoming my new favorite store. Like the old saying goes “one man’s junk is another man’s treasure” or something along those lines. We are finding that to be the case with the small treasures we have found at our local d.i. Take our latest find: Namco Original Arcade TV Games Video Game System. Ms. Pac-Man, Galaga, Mappy, Pole-Position and Xevious. Yes, these are the original games I remember playing at Peter Piper Pizza at all the kids birthday parties growing up. Now they are in the convenience of my home and are giving us (well mostly Gordon) hours of entertainment. Thank you d.i.

1 comment:

Gary and Bree said...

LOve the d.i too! My dad is there on a regular basis. Old games are awesome! I need to come and play.