Friday, July 25, 2008

The Pioneers Played Baseball, Right?

To celebrate Pioneer Day, and our pioneer heritage, Gordon and I went to another Raptor’s game. This time we attended the game with my dad, Brenda, Skyler, Tanna, and Jason. None of our seating was together, but by the end of the game we were all sitting together (well almost all of us). The game was slow at first, but by the ninth inning it got real exciting: the score tied, bases loaded, fans on their feet cheering waiting in anticipation to see if the Raptor’s could pull through, which they did winning the game 10-9.

The best part of the night was the fireworks. Like I have said previously, I love fireworks. Maybe it’s because I have not seen any fireworks this whole season that I was overly excited about them and didn’t care if they weren’t that awesome. None the less, they were fireworks, and I enjoyed them.

I am not a huge baseball fan, but somehow I have gone to two games and we’re going to another tonight. We have a good time, and when the tickets are free and the company is fun then “take me out to the ball game.”

No comments: