Monday, January 25, 2010

Tanna-banana

Yesterday was my dear sweet sister’s birthday.
 Here are five reasons why I love Tanna!
 1. She’s a wonderful Mom. Being a single parent is not easy, and she’s made a lot of sacrifices for her son. She’s puts him first in her life and that has shown in his life (he’s growing up to be an amazing young man). I hope I can be half the mom she is.
2. She’s funny. When we’re together we are constantly laughing at each other. It’s the best!
 3. She’s beautiful. I take great pride when people say we look alike.

4. She’s caring. Sincerely.

5. She’s my sister and friend. We’ve been through a lot together. And she still wants to hang out with me even though I am her pesky little sister. That says a lot.


I love you sister! Hope you had the best birthday ever (and I know you did…I was there for both of your parties)!

No comments: