Thursday, January 7, 2010

some of us call her Jo

It’s my sweet sister (in law)’s birthday today!


Here are 5 reasons I love Jodi (in no particular order):

1. She’s crazy about fitness just like me. She pushes me to do more (Ogden Marathon), stay longer (3 hour gym nights), and try new things (pilates, yoga, running). Simply, she makes my time at the gym fun, full of laughs, girl talk, and the occasional poking fun at people.

2. She’s has a very strong testimony of the gospel. She’s a great example to me. She’s one of the reasons I signed up for institute. I’ve seen it strengthen her testimony and enrich her life.

3. She’s beautiful. Inside and out.

4. She’s comfortable with who she is and where’s she’s going. She has a plan and always offers the best advice whenever I’m in need.

5. She’s my friend. Not only am I blessed to be apart of her family and have her as a sister, but she’s one of my best friends through and through.






Happy Birthday Jodi! Love ya!

No comments: