Tuesday, January 19, 2010

do the dew (tour)










Gordon and I made it one of our weekend priorities to attend the Dew Tour at Snowbasin. We made sure we were home from our weekend getaway to have plenty of time to spend at the event. I’m so glad we did (and my nephew was too). It was one of the most spectacular things I’ve ever experienced. So many talented athletes. We had great views to be great spectators. I will never forget the butterflies I had in my stomach each time a snowboarder came almost too close for comfort and one wrong move away from harming me while we watch them compete in the half pipe finals. Incredible! Makes me want to be a better snowboarder…go more often…be less of a baby…go faster…take risks…pretty much everything I don’t do now and am continuing to learn how to do.


We’ll be going back in the years to come. That’s for sure. Man, I love living in the state of sport!

We also saw some pretty interesting people...Like this guy.  He's gotta be cool right?


and sasquatch.


No comments: