Tuesday, January 26, 2010

just like olden times, i bet

All warm and cozy in our bed, Gordon and I have been listening to an audio book. This book (The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins) has now consumed our evenings. We started the book on our ride to our family getaway a couple of weeks ago. A week went by before we listened again. We started back up this weekend. Our Saturday night and almost entire Sunday were dedicated to this book. Last night we listened some more. We only have three CDs left until we finish the book.

I can’t wait ‘til tonight when we’ll finish another CD all snuggled up in bed listening so intensely and trying not to breathe too loud or move too much so to not disrupt one another’s concentration on each word that’s being read to us.

I’m pretty sure I will never read a book again. This is just too nice.

Apparently this book is part of a series...we have two more books!
It doesn't have to end quite yet.

1 comment:

Lindsey Rose said...

One of my best friends just finished these books and has raved about them!!! I want to read them, they sound a little crazy, but I bet it makes them better when you are snuggled with you hubby listening!