Friday, January 29, 2010

hey, it's okay...

If I’m not that good at snowboarding even if I’ve been doing it for 4 years now…


If I drink a root beer every now and again…


If my favorite thing to have for dinner is cereal…easy to prepare and clean up…


If I make sure everything in my house is put together and in its right place before I go to bed…


If I call my mom when I’m at the grocery store to ask her if I like something or to get a brand recommendation…


If my dogs are my kids…


If I would rather spend my hard earned money on clothes rather than on food or household items…


If I miss going to the gym every now and again, as long as I don’t make a habit out of it and I do something active at home…


If I fall asleep sometimes during my personal prayers…


If I don’t understand everything I read in the scriptures…


If my favorite places to eat are burger, pizza, and sandwich joints…


If I like being much shorter than my husband (and most people)…


If I work for the weekends…

3 comments:

Kyle, Jess, and Max said...

You are great! I just wanted to let you know, I love reading your blog! You do such a good job, and have an awesome way of putting things! Miss seeing you guys! Hope all is well. :)

LeeAnn said...

It all sounds normal to me.

Kandyce said...

I LOVE this post! Sounds like a lot of things that I do and have eventually realized that hey, they are ok. :)