Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's Days Like Today...

I woke up this morning to itches of snow that had fallen throughout the night. It was still snowing and the itches continued to pile up. The dogs came in from outside all snowy. Their faces were lightly covered in snowflakes from sticking their noses in it as they sniff around. Adorable!

As I looked outside I couldn’t wait to get out there and drive to work…

Yes, I couldn’t wait to drive in the snow. It’s days like today that I love being a Subaru owner. I love the feeling of knowing (and feeling) when one tire starts to spin or slip the other tires compensate and I continue to drive without getting stuck. Such a sense of security.

I have never been much of a snow lover, but Gordon has helped me embrace the winter season. He ‘opened my eyes’ and showed me that there is much more to winter than cute boots, sweaters, hot chocolate in the mornings, and fireplaces to keep yourself warm. There’s snowboarding, spending time playing in the snow (without whining), and awesome cars that take you through the snow with ease.

I now love the winter season and all the snow it brings! Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nothing like those Les-buru's. We love ours. It does better than the Jeep!