Monday, August 11, 2008

And I Was Beginning To Worry

I don't know why I was worrying...I have no reason at all to worry...but I was doubting myself and my drug test. Maybe it's because I took the test last Wednesday and I didn't hear anything last week. But they called me today and let me know that I passed.

So my last day at my current job is Thursday and then I start at the health department Monday. It hasn't quite hit me yet that I'll be working in my field of expertise so to speak. I'm excited and oh so nervous for the change.

5 comments:

katherine purser said...

Okay, i am a super slacker for a friend because i haven't been reading posts as religiously as i should be...but you should've told me you got a job! I can't believe this is the first i'm hearing of your exciting news! Way to go! You give me hope:)

LeeAnn said...

Good luck I am sure you'll do great.

Rich'n'Rach said...

Congrats on the new job! Knock 'em dead, kid!

Georgi Family said...

Go jess!!! The only thing I want to know is who you tipped off to pass that test. I know your struggles with the "feel good" candy. Oh, did I just type that? Just teasing. I love ya and don't be nervous. You will do awesome.

Kara Simmons. said...

Congrats on your job! That is so exciting! I graduate this December and I am hecka nervous to get into the "real" world! You must post how you like it!