Monday, April 14, 2008

I can't believe we're still in Utah!

This weekend I ventured down to St. George with some friends from my ward. It was just us girls (yes, another girls trip). It was originally suppose to be a couples trip with two other couples that we have become very close friends with in our ward, but none of the husbands could go, so us wives decided that we still needed to see the sunshine and went anyway. It was a lot of fun...no California trip, but still fun. I enjoyed getting to know Jess and Sally better. We did nothing but relax in the sun, for 6 hours straight on Saturday! Needless to say, none of us wanted to go bask in the sun the next day...Jess and Sally were fried! Me, not so much. I had my far share of burnt skin on my Cali trip, and lesson learned, I used sunblock this time. We enjoyed the beautiful scenery...the red rocks are amazing. We kept saying that we felt like we were in another state. Utah is so diverse and beautiful. We went from snowy mountains to palm trees and red mountains!
It was nice to not have to worry about the two weeks ahead, which is busy busy because I 'm graduating! One last quick get away before I have to buckle down and get a real job! I didn't have to cook, Jess and Sally took over that responsibility. I was grateful since I'm not much of a cook, until I found a very long curly hair in my eggs...thanks Jess! Luckily it was hers and we weren't out to eat. Besides the hairy food and fried bodies, I had a wonderful time.

Jess & Sally cooking me breakfast. Jess got a little powder sugar happy with her french toast!

Enjoying our yummy breakfast on our patio.

Me, Sally and Jess (that's her bum) basking in the sun...not so fried yet!

Ew gross, a hairy egg!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

haha you stalker! jk I need to make my blog cute like yours is! Mine's boring! I'm glad you found me... I'm addicted to this thing now! You will definitely have to come over.. we want to have people over once it's done so definitely!

Georgi Family said...

That looks like so much fun! Next time you decide to up and leave you need to tell me. I really need a break!! 8)