Wednesday, March 2, 2011

when 6:45am is sleeping in.

well i've crossed the line. a line i thought i would never cross, well until i had chilin' (aka children). three times a week i am waking up in the 5 o'clock hour to brush my teeth, braid my hair, throw on exercise clothes, and head out the door carrying my work-life in a duffel bag on my way to pilates. for the next month my sister in law, jodi, and i are pilate-ing it up at a local pilates studio. and even though there have been days that getting up that early is a battle, once i'm there i love it. i even love it afterwards, in the evening, when i'm at the gym running. i don't love it the next day when my muscles are so sore it's hard to move. but yoga is helping with that. i will be sad when our month pass expires. because i'm addicted. from day one i was hooked. our instructor told me today that we might be able to get another sweet deal so we can continue once our pass is done. if the deal is at least half off the regular price ($130/month) i'll think about. okay, i'll probably think about it if it's not. that's how much i love it.

summertime body here i come! cupcakes, please stay out of my life. i find it too hard to pass you up.

No comments: