Thursday, March 31, 2011

i think i have an addictive personality.

i use to frequent tony burgers often. dare i say almost weekly. i am no longer close to tony burgers so i don't frequent them near as often...i've only been their twice this year. well it would seem that i am replacing my love for a mouthwatering hamburger for my love of an adorably sweet cupcake. sweet tooth fairy bakery is my new tony burgers. some of you may not be able to compare a cupcake and hamburger, but for me they satisfy the same thing: my need for good food. and although i don't frequent this bakery weekly (okay, maybe this month i did only because their monthly flavors were chai tea and salted caramel) i go there often enough for the lady behind the register to no longer ask to see my id when i pay with my debit card. it would seem i am a regular at all the "wrong" places...


wait, i'm a regular at my gym. they know me there too. that makes up for all of this right? and the fact that my addicted behavior doesn't only go along with my love of good food. it goes along with my love for physical activity. i'm addicted to pilates too. you can catch me twice a week at 6:00am in my in-laws basement sweating it out Jodi on her pilates machine. our pilates pass ran out a couple of weeks ago and because i loved it so much (i have visible muscles people!) i'm sticking to my morning routine.

No comments: