Monday, June 7, 2010

so happy together

because we had such a good time the first time we went here, Gordon decided to take me to Stein Eriksen Lodge in Deer Valley again for our 3 year anniversary. Upgraded room (to a suite!), private hot tub on our deck, fancy food in a fancy restaurant that we were uncomfortable in the whole 2 hours we were there (rich people sure do take a long time to eat), and lots of together time.


a $45 dollar complimentary box of chocolates...yes, there's only 5 chocolates in that box

I sure do love this man a lot. He’s too good to me. And we have too much fun together. And I get to spend eternity with him. I am lucky!

4 comments:

Bonnie and Joel said...

i am very jealous!

Georgi Family said...

WOW! Way to go Gordon! That sounds soo fun! :) And I hope those chocolates were to die for! :)

becky rigby said...

That place looks amazing! I hope you wore the matching robes again. =) How was Payson Lakes? (or did you do this instead of going)

Michelle said...

How fun! You two are so cute! Looks like you guys had a fun time celebrating your anniversary :)!