Friday, June 11, 2010

yes, they are wearing shoes

or glorified balloons. Whatever you want to call them they are amazing. No more wiping each paw millions of times a day. My anxiety of worrying about keeping the two of them relatively clean is gone. Especially while camping (can’t have any dirt in the trailer or tent). The only worry I have now is keeping them out of Great Danes mouths (Briggs was ‘attacked’ by one while we were hiking…not aggressively, we think the Great Dane was playing, and Briggs is fine – just a little wet from all the slobber, but Daddy Gordon was ready to come to my boy’s rescue and beat the crap out that dog if he didn’t drop him. It all happened so fast, not even 30 seconds went by I’m sure, but it was the most terrify thing I’ve experienced).


They also don’t mind wearing them. I actually think Briggs likes them. I’ll say “Gotta put on your shoes” and he’ll stop and let me put them on (with the help of Gordon of course). He’s such a good boy.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Ha ha :) that's awesome! That's good that they'll wear them. I but it's nice you don't have to worry about them getting as dirty with their little shoes on!

Bonnie and Joel said...

oh my I love this post! made me laugh