Friday, May 14, 2010

i'm pretty sure i have the most amazing husband ever.

Last Friday I came home not only to a clean house, freshly washed dogs, and a beautiful yard, but I also came home to this…

My almost rust free-pretty much complete with a bike basket for my pooches cruiser bike!

He has been working on it ever since we bought it even though it was suppose to be my project…he knew I would never actually get to it…

Yep, he’s the best.

Now if only I can get him to ride a cruiser bike too…with a bike basket and all.  Briggs wants nothing more than to do everything with Gordon so it’s only necessary for him to get one now.  Briggs won't go with me.

3 comments:

katherine purser said...

I LOVE IT!!! Marc thinks it makes you look more Asian:)

Georgi Family said...

HA HA HA!! That basket is AWESOME! I think this halloween you should dress up as dorthy and put one of your dogs in there and drive around. LOL! I LOVE IT!

Michelle said...

You're so cute! I love your bike! That's awesome that you can take your dogs for a little bike ride in the basket. Happy Anniversary (a little late)! Hope you guys had a fun one! Love you guys! Glad you were able to come over tonight. We need to keep in touch and do that more often :)!