Monday, July 14, 2014

life lately...


^^meet our newest niece, charlotte leeann hardcastle.  we love her so much.  and she's lives just two streets away...bonus!

^^we are now twinner ball cap owners.  i secretly like twinning with him.
^^isn't the view from linquist baseball field fantastic?! if it wasn't dark you'd see the mountains in the backdrop as well.  also...our temple is almost open!  september cannot come quick enough.


^^my first time playing an inning game at raptor's baseball game.  we had to see which one of us could set up a table and put a tablecloth on it the fastest.  tanna won.

^^my friends at work decorated my office for my birthday.  they had a variety of "dirty" things for me eat as well...dirt cake, dirty cokes...it was super fun.
^^wishes come true!  i got my very own stand up paddleboard (SUP) for my birthday.  I don't know if i could have been happier!
^^i am fortunate enough that my birthday always falls on the week my family goes to bear lake.  my SUP was a hit with everyone.  oh, and my cousin's girls still LOVE gordon.
^^the girls outsmarted gordon and made him think he was crazy while playing a card game.  turns out, they were just really good at cheating.

^^i can see why they love him so much...hubba hubba!
^^there's this new place up at bear lake called zipz.  go there.  they have dole whip.  and the best soft serve ice cream.
^^what's work if you can't have a little fun running errands.  hula hoop contest in the middle of an aisle at target? yes, please.
^^ogden friends unite for an ogden raptors baseball game.  who would have thought we'd be such baseball fans.  we love all things ogden.
^^on the fourth of july we had a picnic and went on a day hike up in uinta national forest with gordon's family.  gordon, his dad, and our bro-in-law justin hiked bald mountain.  they saw big horned sheep.  awesome!
^^our pooches joined us on the fourth.  between us and the kids, we wore them right out!

^^the littlest man is starting to loves us as much as his siblings.  phew!
^^once again gordon saved my sister and me from mountain critters on our trail runs. this time it wasn't a snake or coyote eating it's prey...this time it was a MOUNTAIN LION.  needless to say, we've been creeped out ever sense.  i'm sure we're always being watched.
^^on july 11, 7/11 gives out free slurpees.  chick-fil-a was also doing a promotion if you dressed up like a cow you got a free meal or entree.  so my friends at work and I took advantage of all the freebies and got ourselves some lunch and a slushy drink, for free.  i wish every friday was like that!

No comments: